TT 920 Issues with Mac?

So I ended up order a TT 920T and just received it today.....so far the thing works great, its just I seem to be having some issues when it comes to connecting the unit to my laptop (MacBook). All the software installed with no problem but when I plug the TT into the dock it changes screens like it should and then just sits there....on my computer it says "logging in please wait" and thats about as far as it gets. I'm really not sure why I'm having this issue and was wondering if anyone else encountered something similar. I've tried reseting the unit and I still get the same error :confused:

thanks

So I ended up order a TT 920T and just received it today.....so far the thing works great, its just I seem to be having some issues when it comes to connecting the unit to my laptop (MacBook). All the software installed with no problem but when I plug the TT into the dock it changes screens like it should and then just sits there....on my computer it says "logging in please wait" and thats about as far as it gets. I'm really not sure why I'm having this issue and was wondering if anyone else encountered something similar. I've tried reseting the unit and I still get the same error :confused:

thanks

It is reported the tomtom servers were acting up (again) yesterday. Try again......

It is reported the tomtom servers were acting up (again) yesterday. Try again......

thanks, that might of been it, i tried updating my home software and i thought i had been using the latest version but was wrong...anyways thanks again & problem solve - now i just need to figure out where / how i want to install it

Ask a Question