Traffic Subscription info on TT Home

I recently installed a RDS-TMC receiver with a one year subscription. Is there any place (TT Home or any other place) that actually shows you the expiration date of the service ?????

Also, how do you renew the service ? The traffic section on TT Home seems to refer to the mobile phone traffic connection. Where is the RDS-TMC service listed ???

Willy

Mine just expired

Bought my 920-T last 1/18 and on the morning of 1/19 after it found the traffic info and the indicator at the top of the vert bar on the RHS turned green, a screen came up informing me my subscription had expired and to go to HOME to renew. I can't find how to renew on HOME for this type traffic (only the one for a phone. I guess when I have a free hr I'll call and wait to get a support person. When I first bought and registered my device traffic never worked. Finally after a month and several calls either TT activated it or a new operating system download fixed it and it started working properly. TT said they would start my 1 year free subscription from 2/18. When I downloaded the last map update (requires calling support) I asked them tho check and they said my traffic ran out 2/18. Evidently TT extended it but a different service provides it and the info wasn't passed on. I'm not even sure how much it costs to renew as all the info is for the phone type traffic service.

Ask a Question