Traffic cable request

Hi

well after getting my 930 fixed (hopefully) ive decided to give it back to its owner and as i need one i just hopped onto ebay in time to grab this item 400150225336

according to a website its a one V2 or "new edition" going off the serial number.

i think its a good deal, however i'll let you be the judge, so now im after some info on the traffic cable thing you plug into it to get traffic updates on the move.

My 930 had one but it was faulty when i got it and this plugged into a socket on the 930, but i cant see any socket on this unit, am i shi* out of luck...?

thanks

The ONE V2 does not support RDS traffic. The ONE 3rd edition / ONE Classic and ONE XL were the first to do so AFAIK. Each required the external cable.

darn it...:mad:

oh well i can live without it, if i hit traffic its just an excuse to turn up the radio and belt out some tunes for others to listen to...:)

thanks for the reply mate.

sorry to double post

so i got the new TT1 and its not a bad little unit, so my next question is this.

I paid for the camera database on the 930 and wondered if i can transfer this over to the TT1

i have a full backup of the contents of the 930, but obviously due to the broken screen i cant connect it to tomtom home. so which files from the many do i need to copy over or will i have to repay for the database.?

Ask a Question