tomtom rider 2 split screen

I have a Tomtom rider 2 which for the past few years was working fine until now
after a few hours of working the screen splits in half vertically, the left side is blank while the rigth side fades, but you can still see and it navigate fine. If i connect it to computer the screen works fine. Remove from the computer, after one to two hours the screen splits up again. I tried to soft reboot no change.
Itryid to reload. Tomtom site was no help at all.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Wow, that is an odd one for sure.

I really have no suggestions for you on that one and not sure who will. Have you phoned (dont waste your time with email) TT support?

Cheers

Wow, that is an odd one for sure.

I really have no suggestions for you on that one and not sure who will. Have you phoned (dont waste your time with email) TT support?

Cheers

No but i got a answer from tomtom support telling me to take it to a repair shop cost approx $50-$250 aust dollars, they usually have a fee for quote. For that money I cam buy a new car GPS. I just wonder if anybody had a simple solution. I just run a scan on the storage capacity and no error or bad sectors found but i did defragmened the card hope that will cure it.I will try it this weekend.

Ask a Question