tomtom plus

hi guys

i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with tomtom plus traffic? i have planned serveral routes over a few weeks now and my tomtom never seems to see any traffic jams. for example i was stuck in traffic jams on the m25, m40 and the m5 without any delays being shown.

thanks in advance

martyn

hi guys

i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with tomtom plus traffic? i have planned serveral routes over a few weeks now and my tomtom never seems to see any traffic jams. for example i was stuck in traffic jams on the m25, m40 and the m5 without any delays being shown.

oth

martyn

I have a TT740 with live services and live service has been up and down for about a week and a half now....and in the last three days has been totally down. Seems to me when your paying for a service that you should have it when and where you need it....From my experience with the 740 and live services I cannot really recommend even subscribing to it ....seems like its down more than its up. You would think that a company the size of TT that they would at least have some kind of notification to let the customers know if the servers were down or not.....the way it is your not sure if its the servers or your device. I guess they are like any other company though, once they make thier money from you they could care less one way or another.....

Ask a Question