TomTom One LE, GPS antenna, Plus Service (traffic)?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One LE
So, I have had my TomTom One LE for quite some time. I was wondering if I need to buy any additional hardware like a bluetooth antenna to be able to use the TomTom Plus Traffic Service. Any LE owners out there that has used the traffic service?

I have an AT&T Blackberry Curve 8310 w/ unlimited corporate data/BES and I can get my Bb to link with the TomTom One LE. However, when trying to establish a data connection, it won't go though. I have tried all 3 connections listed, AT&T, Cingular, and Cingular (Med.). Anyone with a Bb having the same issues?

Last edited:
You do not need an antenna for bluetooth to work. I have a blackberry 8120 paired OK.

I think there are issues with BES servers at your corporate end. There is something that has to be done to allow it to communicate with the Blackberry data service with your device.

If you ask your IT support, they should know. You should find some references to it in this forum, as it has come up as an issue before.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I will ask our BES admin, sucks now because BES isn't hosted on-site anymore since our HQ took over.

Ask a Question