tomtom one 3rd edition

No SDK Registry folder

I might be missing something really basic, but i don't see the SDK Registry folder on the TomTom. Using Explorer, but there's nothing like that there.

???????????

OK, the "Manage POI" button is there, but it doesn't allow me to add on to an existing POI.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry for the delay, but if you add a POI category first you can then add POI locations to the category - Mike

Hi,
I have read this article and have the following question:
I am using the Offroad Navigator on my tomtom one 3rd edition.
The filename syntax in the config.map is:
-88.552298 44.302660 -88.504061 44.276244 /mnt/sdcard/offroad/maps/green1.bmp
I created the .bmp and the .map with the utility from Marc Hillman and copied them into the folder /offorad/maps. But still the Offroad Navigator does not load the picture when I am witin this area.
Does anyone have an idea what else could be wrong?
Thanks

Hi,
I have read this article and have the following question:
I am using the Offroad Navigator on my tomtom one 3rd edition.
The filename syntax in the config.map is:
-88.552298 44.302660 -88.504061 44.276244 /mnt/sdcard/offroad/maps/green1.bmp
I created the .bmp and the .map with the utility from Marc Hillman and copied them into the folder /offorad/maps. But still the Offroad Navigator does not load the picture when I am witin this area.
Does anyone have an idea what else could be wrong?
Thanks

I would also like to see the answer to this question I have the same problem. Will the base map automatically show up or will we have to set a waypoint to see it? Please help im headed to the everglades this weekend and this will really help me navigate my boat.

thanks

Ask a Question