TomTom One 125 Battery life problem ?

Hey I have a tomtom one 125 and it works really good for me except for one problem ... maybe its a problem, maybe its not.

for some reason, if I dont use it for a certain amount of time, the battery runs out by itself even though its off. Is this how its made, or do I have a defective one ?

Thanks.

Even when the TomTom is off, there is still some battery energy being used. If I leave my TomTom off for 2 weeks, the battery will show about 1/2 usage left when I turn it on. Most report that they get about 2 hours of use from a newly charged battery.

If you're going to store you tomtom for a while, shut it off by using a pin reset. In the case of the 125, I think you do this by holding down the startup button??

this shuts the unit down completely.

It's probably turning on by itsself when stored. I'm on my second ONE 125 and they have both done it. Turn it off and put it somewhere that you can keep an eye on it. There's a thread in about it. I sent Tom Tom a 'question' regarding that today, we'll see what they say.

Ask a Question