tomtom via live 125 or go 1005

I currently am without a gps, i have started a delivery job and need a good quality reliable device, i have looked several sites for tomtom satnavs and have come across the via 125 live as having good features and not too expensive, I have seen here Buy Tomtom Via 125 Live Europe Reviews - Total Satnav for ?149.99, is it worth it ? or am i better off paying extra and getting the go 1005 live

thanks a great deal

Welcome to TTF.

Fortunately, two of our supermods, MikeAlder and Andy_P, are UK based; hopefully, one or both will provide feedback to you in this thread.

Check back.

Do you really need the Live connected service with its associated subscription charge?

What do you want from the device in terms of planning, do you need UK&ROI or full European mapping as this makes quite a difference to the price.

If you want Live services I would look at something from the slightly older product range that doesn't use the disasterous "MyTomTom" PC interface such as This - Mike

Ask a Question