Tomtom buddies

TomTom Buddy let's you track where your "buddy" is located provided they have data services (bluetooth) &/or are connected to TT Home. I think TT Buddies is free however you would be subject to any data usage charges or data service package charges for the data usage.

--Phil

instead of a bluetooth phone will it work with the traffic receiver? I have the iphone and I am getting the traffic receiver. My wife has a motorola razor with a tomtom 510 will we be able to track each other?

instead of a bluetooth phone will it work with the traffic receiver? I have the iphone and I am getting the traffic receiver. My wife has a motorola razor with a tomtom 510 will we be able to track each other?
No, The Traffic Receiver is just a receiver of FM channels, therefore TomTom Buddies (and Other PLUS Services) are not available for usage on the RDS-TMC Receiver.

--Phil

Ask a Question