tomtom buddies

i have an LG enV and i cant seem to use the tomtom buddies app. i have Verizon as a cell provider. can anyone help?

Welcome to TTF. Are you able to use any of the other Plus Services? Or are you having difficulty connecting your phone to the TomTom?

wow, a rash of Verizon related posts...

i cannot believe that Verizon would block this from their data plan... oh wait, yes I can, it's Verizon.

Another reason to swtich to Cingular/ATT.... oh yeah, and the Blackjack...

wow, a rash of Verizon related posts...

i cannot believe that Verizon would block this from their data plan... oh wait, yes I can, it's Verizon.

Another reason to swtich to Cingular/ATT.... oh yeah, and the Blackjack...

Truthiness - do you use the Blackjack w/ Cingular AT&T for plus services? If so, how do you find it? How well does the blackjack switch between data and voice? For example if you are d/l traffic or other plus services and and call comes in, or you want to make an outbound call, does the phone siwtch gracefully? I am considering the switch from Verizon to Cingular for the reasons mentioned above...

Thanx in advance.

i have an LG enV and i cant seem to use the tomtom buddies app. i have Verizon as a cell provider. can anyone help?

Honeywing - what verizon data package do you have? If you do not have the unlmited data package you must also purchase teathering for $15/month. This will allow you to use your LG eNV as a "modem" attacked to your TT.

There are several posts on this site explaining how to do a "manual" config for Verizon and TT, just search for verizon and DUN.

Ask a Question