TOMTOM 1000 Live Connect errors

Just catching up from a few posts...
So it looks like the TomTom itself *is* connecting fine to the PC.

The "connecting..." message is about the connection from MyTomTom to the Tomtom servers.

Just getting that straight in my own head...

even when i log into my tomtom on the website it just says connecting all the time as i have said before i have turned off windows firewall and anti virus and also to mention all works fine on old xp pc

Not Connecting win 7

sorted by tomtom there is a command they need to put on your account, this was done today and all working, shame they all dont know this

See Connecting using WINDOWS 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds as though there was an error in the way your account was set up on the TomTom server. That certainly wouldn't be a first. Doubt it has anything to do with Win7 since most Win7 users haven't had to deal with this.

Forget i said anything

I have read various posts on here and on the web re people not being able to connect using win 7 i spoke to tt helpdesk for 35 minutes and the "expert" mentioned nothing about a command being setup on the account i decided to post to help others but won't help again!!!!

Perhaps you've mistaken us for TomTom? Your comments are welcome. What's the problem?

Ask a Question