tom tom one v3 help

okay i have a stupid boat dock in my fav poi's.. i didnt mean to put it there and cant delete it, i go into manage poi's and the delete is transparent like there is no poi listed as fav, as i havent put any as favs.. the boat dock icon is in the navigate screen which shows poi near you, poi in city, poi near home, poi along rout , poi near destination, THEN this stupid Rink dam boat dock.. help please.. thanks so much im tearing my hair out

Don't worry.....that how the application works. The next time you navigate to a specific poi, THAT icon will replace the Boat Dock on your screen.

Until you repeat the process with another poi.........

ha!! guess you can tell im a newb. thanks so much i appreciate your help. ive been through frankenstein-ing two and believe it or not tomtom customer service was awesome, took a few calls, but eventually voila. i may not have got my card back, and bought another without one... but tomtom helped me along. thanks tom tom , thanks tom tom forum.com and thank you mods.

Ask a Question