tomtom 6100 help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just bought the 6100 as an upgrade to my 920T and must admit apart from the lifetime map, camera and traffic update and it's larger screen, it is no where near as good as the 920, I think the menu on it compared to the 920 is very minimal, the menu on the 6100 does not have as many options as the 920 unless there is a way od opening more options on the 6100, looking at the manual I received with the unit that really does not help at all so your help would be great, don't even know how to set the clock as it says it automatically does it and also it has no Bluetooth either, I am disappointed, unless there is a way to get into the 6100 in more depth, does anyone out there have any clues as to the full potential of the 6100? and how I can add or extract more potential from this unit......Many thanks in anticipation for any response received.

See your other thread with a response. Am closing this one to avoid confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question