TOM TOM 335-T Default Program/Features

I'm lost. What all did you do to get back in running order? Last I recall, we were still trying to assure your USB worked.

i don't know.....trial and error.

everything seems to be in good working order.

so i was getting a firmware update i thought it was the map update. the map update is 70 bucks!!! any where i can get one for free?

???? i should have bought that. damn no sense in buying a map update, might as well get another tomtom. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
$72, actually, but for that, they are offering to bring you up to the current map level and provide quarterly updates for the next year (you'll be current until the August 2013 map release).

One of the reasons that the 335M (or any of the "M") models are such a decent deal is the lifetime map updates.

http://www.amazon.com/TomTom-4-3-In...P2BA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338173056&sr=8-1

???? i should have bought that. damn no sense in buying a map update, might as well get another tomtom. :confused:
Actually, there is an even better deal right now at Amazon for the XXL540M. It's currently listed at $100 with free shipping. It includes Lifetime maps, and you will be able to use your existing Traffic antenna with it, so you will have both Lifetime Traffic and Lifetime Maps.

You will also get the larger screen, which is not an earthshaking plus, but is nice to have.

With best wishes,
- Tom -

any current ways to get free updates on my current gps?

i:)

Not unless you actually bought a 335TM, rather than a 335T.

Since you say that you bought your unit a year and a half ago, you are well past the window for the update to the map that is current at the time of purchase.

With best wishes,
- Tom -

Ask a Question