tomtom xl 335 le 2d map

Hi everyone - first post here, so let me say hi! I recently had a TomTom One stolen (it was about a year old) - very frustrating, since I really liked it! Anyway, I bought a tomtom xl 335 le to replace it, and I was wondering if it is possible to get the 2d map to display the track up (like it did on the One).

Also, just out of curiosity, why did tomtom remove so many features? I used to be able to browse as text, configure what could be displayed on the screen, and many other things I no longer see - I didn't pay more for my old tomtom than I did this new one, so I couldn't figure this out. Anyway, thanks for the help, and if anyone comes a cross my old tomtom, let me know :D

-falc

Welcome to TTF. The model you have comes with just a simplified menu, meaning far fewer options.

You've noticed that 2D is North Only and other route review options are missing.

That's too bad - I thought the simplified menu just meant easier access, and not fewer options. Oh well...live and learn, huh?

Lots of current models don't have the simplified menu. See this reference file and look for models without "easymenu".

Ask a Question