Memory capacity of tom tom 335

TomTom Model(s)
I am using a tom tom 335 on my motorcycle and I want to put a group of itineraries on it for an 8 day trip where I will be riding different routes everyday. I was wondering how many itineraries that it will hold and if putting 8 different ones will slow it down or fill it up. I can't find anything that gives me the memory on it. I am planning the routs using TYRE with about 5 or 6 waypoints per plan. (if that makes a difference)

Thanks

Robert

According to the information I have, the 335 comes with 2 gigs internal storage and 64 megs of ram.

Though you may have a number of itineraries stored, only one at a time is being utilized so there shouldn't be any problem at all.

I was wondering how many itineraries that it will hold and if putting 8 different ones will slow it down or fill it up
Itineraries take up VERY little space. You won't cause yourself any problems. Just be aware that each itinerary will be limited to a maximum of 48 waypoints. Not sure if that will impact how you set them up or not.

Ask a Question