"Tilt" at AT&T

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
Can any one tell me if this phone will work with Plus services and the hands free features?

Thanks in advance. :)

I'm having trouble getting mine to work. I have a 910 for about 9 months and had it paired with my cingular 8125 and it worked great. I have had my tilt since 12-2 (my birthday present from my wife:) . And I can not get it to pair. It finds the phone but, not the cell service. I have the latest updates on my 910 and the PDA data plan on my tilt. Thanks for any help.

I just got my Tilt 2 days ago and have had it successfully connect via bluetooth no problems. However, I've only had data connect twice and the rest of the time it fails. Yesterday it worked just fine, was connected while sitting in my office playing with it. As soon as I disconnected and tried to reconnect it wouldn't any longer get the data access. I don't know if it's just flakey, or if my corporate policies are interfering or just what's happening but perhaps someone can suggest anything about how to verify if a bluetooth connection is allowed data access on the phone itself?

The errors I'm getting now are a Red X for the traffic updates and when I try to get weather it says it failed to contact the service or connect to the network.

Ask a Question