Navigator 6 on AT&T Tilt

TomTom Model(s)
AT&T Tilt w Navigator 6
I have gotten Navigator 6 loaded and working on Tilt. Have gotten Traffic updates to work but am unable to get Weather updates to work. I get an error on the TomTom server please try again. Any ideas?

where abouts are you from, my weather works fine without subscribtion, but i am in the uk

Thanks for the responses. Its a little confusing on the TomTom website with reguards to whether the Weather is free or a subscription. Traffic updates is a subscription which I get a month for free. I live in the US in California.

Re: Error on the TomTom server please try again.

I have gotten Navigator 6 loaded and working on Tilt. Have gotten Traffic updates to work but am unable to get Weather updates to work. I get an error on the TomTom server please try again. Any ideas?

I got this error one time after a ROM flash. I got weather to work again by reentering my email and password under Plus Services / Edit TomTom PLUS account. It took two or three times to get through (I think it was being cleared) but it's been working since.

Hope this helps!
Krieger

Ask a Question