Are you using a 910 with an AT&T Tilt/Kaiser?

TomTom Model(s)
One & Go 910
I'm trying disparately to get the data connection to work on my Tilt with the GO 910. I'm installed the BT DUN cab from xda-developers and can get the 910 to recognize that data is available, but getting an actual connection is very sporadic.

When the 910 sets up the wireless connection, I'm selecting the T-Mobile SDA, which is successful about half the time. Then, I can check the weather and it'll works once, then never again. I've managed to get traffic to work a couple of times, but most of the time it says that wireless data is not available.

What's the secret? Which phone should I select in the setup?

Thanks!
Greg

Tomtom and tilt

I never had to add anything to my Tilt.

To set up the 910 to enable data, Make sure you select the manual setup:

ACCESS POINT NAME: wap.cingular
USERNAME: (e-mail address removed) (all CAPS!!!)
PASSWORD: cingular1

The problem for me was I had my data connection up 24/7 (it's for corporate email). The BT DUN hack for WM6 doesn't like that apparantly, so I have to kill my data connection, connect the 910 (which reconnects the data connection and kills ActiveSync), and then, when I'm done with the 910, I have to manually kill the data connection because BT DUN doesn't hang up properly so ActiveSync can work again.

It's not elegant, but it works for me.

Ask a Question