Starting Point

TomTom Model(s)
via 1500
Whenever i enter an address it always starts from my last location, how do i make it start from where i am?

Do you clear the route after getting to it? Do you wait for a gps fix before planning a new route?

i would have to say no to both questions. so when i arrive at my destination i usually either hit done if that is an option or just cut it off. so when i arrive at my destination what should i do. and when i plan a new route it allows me to enter in the information and then it ask if i want to use my last destination and if i hit no then it takes me back to where i would start a new route

When you get to your destination, tap the driving screen and an option on the first screen is clear route. (or cancel route). That's what you want.

It's asking about the last destination when it doesn't yet have a gps fix to know where you are currently. If you wait a minute or so when you turn it on, and in a stationary position, it should pick up a signal if you are not in a blocked area.

If your last destination IS, in fact where you are, then you can select that option and it'll plan the route.

you are awesome thanks so much for your prompt response. I just tried it and it works i planned a route then cancelled it and it picked up my destination where i am...thanks again.

Ask a Question