Itinerary starting point problem

TomTom Model(s)
Hi everyone,

Made my first itinerary today and it is great except for the starting or "GO" position. How do you define that...the GO position it shows for me is a mile or so away from where I want to start. I have done it a few times and cant for the life of me figure it out....

Thanks in advance!

Regards:)

Your starting point is always where you are. If you want to start from a particular spot, set that spot up as the first waypoint.

Thanks...however, the GO position was always shown as that same point...even when I look at the itinerary now it is the same Go point that I didnt choose...very strange.

Are you running V.665 Map? Be careful I have many problems with this map and had to restore my old map. It was showing a mile and half before my actually destination that I reached it, also my home location told me to go 300 yards past my house to reach my destination. I called TT today and he said he has been having a lot of complaints about this version. I even went on TeleAtlas and typed in the address and it's way off on there.

I have both databases on my TT....gotta figure out which one is actually running....I honestly cant tell...but the software says its old maps even though the new ones are on there too.

Can you reinstall just those files...aka ...like transferring from disk drive to tom tom and vice versa?

Did you install the upgrade maps?
If you have both maps, go to your preference screen and look for the manage maps icon. Then select select a map.

DUDE!!! You are the heat! WTG!!!!

The new maps are better for me than the old ones. The older version that shipped on my 910 did not have my house nor did it have my buddies new place. Recent construction so thats to be expected.

The 665 version of the maps sure does!!!! It is cool because I have BOTH NA databases on the 910 and I can alternate between them!

Regards!

Ask a Question