Sounds question

How does one assign a sound to the opening or shutting down images? I have the images installed and working, but want to attach sound.
Thanks

Sounds

Must disagree. When I inherited my 510, with 2006 versions of everything, both on and off had sound, along with images of TT. One was, as I recall, commonly called 'drums'. After changing to an 8gb disk, and installing a new version of operating system and map, have no sound.

I don't think its possible to asign a sound to the start/ shutdown screens - Mike

Yeah, you do...........whenever the unit is reset, you'll hear the drum sounds again.

Sounds

Yeah, you do...........whenever the unit is reset, you'll hear the drum sounds again.

Tried that a couple of times in the last couple of days, with no improvement. The assigned pictures are there ... ones I choose ... but no sound.

TIA

The drum roll is built in to the app, when you asked about adding your own sounds to the device for start up/ shut down I said this cannot be done - this still applies, feel free to keep trying but all you are doing is wasting your time - Mike

Ask a Question