Arrival sounds issue

TomTom Model(s)
XXL
I set a custom Arrival Sound to replace the standard "You have reached..." and it worked for a couple of days and then when I connected the device back to my PC and then used it in the car again it had stopped working.

So I went back to HOME and connected the device again and HOME now tells me that Arrival Sounds are not supported on my device. But they sure were a few days ago.

I tried again yesterday and this time the Arrival Sounds icon wasn't greyed out, so I checked my custom sound and it seemed to work. After another connection to HOME however, its greyed out again!!!!!

Getting rather confused and frustrated. How can an option be supported sometimes and not others?
I'm on the latest version of HOME and I regularly update for mapshare data, cameras etc.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Home wipes out various settings when you connect. One is the default car icon you use for 3D, I think you've found another..........

Ask a Question