Announces travel time instead of arrival time

TomTom Model(s)
GO 930T
Whenever the route on my GO 930T recalculates or whenever the TomTom decides to alert me that my arrival time has changed, it announces the travel time instead of the arrival time.

For example, if the travel time is 0:16, and the arrival time is 8:37, TomTom will announce "Your arrival time is 12:16 am."

This did not happen before, but started happening after an application update. I am on the latest application.

Any solutions for this issue?

Not that I can help you as my 930 will announce the new time every 5 minutes while in a stoppage.
New arrival time 14:27. No faster routes available. (This is NOT a T model.)

For others to be of assistance, may I suggest to be a little more precise when asking for help.
Applications, like maps, have version numbers. Is it really that difficult to tap on the satellites so the number can be reported!

souledge.......

You have the wrong application (8.395) for your 930. The latest official release is 8.351. That may be part of the problem.

See this link where another poster also had the wrong (8.395) version installed.

And see my post in that thread for steps to get back to the proper application.

Changing to this:

version 8.351
Map North America v850.2782

seems to have fixed the problem.

Ask a Question