Go 2535 TM Warning Sounds

TomTom Model(s)
GO2535TM World
I do miss the cow warning sound of my 920 on the new 2535. Are you able to help me to find and install the 920 muuuing sound on my 2535?
I would sincerely appreciate your effort.

Here are the original warning sounds from a GO720, including the cow moo and the original "Polite" sounds (they changed those later).
Unzip the contents of the zip archive (right click and "Extract all") and then use the "Add community content" feature of MyTomTom to add any or all of them to your device as "Warning sounds".

View attachment Built-in Warning Sounds + Original Polite versions.zip

Here are the original warning sounds from a GO720, including the cow moo and the original "Polite" sounds (they changed those later).
Unzip the contents of the zip archive (right click and "Extract all") and then use the "Add community content" feature of MyTomTom to add any or all of them to your device as "Warning sounds".

View attachment 4193

Thank you for file with the original warning sounds. They are very similar to the sounds, which were part on my old 920.
I do sincerely hope that theses sounds will work with my new 2535 also. I will let you know, as soon as I am able to connect the 2535 to MyTomTom. I am using a loaner from friend presently, because I forgot to remove the window mount of my 2535 from a rental I returned at the Miami Airport (MIA). Stupid me!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, you'll be able to use the old sounds on your new 2535 using MyTomTom to load them to the device. Like you, I had a sound on my old 740 that I really liked to use for red light cams, and I was able to move that one right over to my GO 1535.

View attachment 4193

Thank you Andy_P and canderson, I have had the chance to install three of the warning sounds I was looking for on my 2535 and they are working perfect. Again thank you for your efforts.

View attachment 4193
Thank you for posting these, spent ages searching after failing to extract them from my original TomTom One!

Ask a Question