Newbee questions on sounds & symb

TomTom Model(s)
one 3rd edition
I just got a TOMTOM one 3rd edition, my question is I hear a loud "dong" and in the upper left courner there is a shape like a school house and 3 digit numbers below it. What is this I cannot find it in the manual?

I just got a TOMTOM one 3rd edition, my question is I hear a loud "dong" and in the upper left courner there is a shape like a school house and 3 digit numbers below it. What is this I cannot find it in the manual?

It sounds like you have the POI alert sound enabled for one of your POIs that is close by and it is alerting you. I know the symbol for a school, but not sure what the numbers are that you are seeing.

Things going bong

It sounds like you have the POI alert sound enabled for one of your POIs that is close by and it is alerting you. I know the symbol for a school, but not sure what the numbers are that you are seeing.

Sure enough, the school and church POI were on and the numbers appear to be distance in yards.

Thanks for the feed back

Ask a Question