screen loosing sensitivity help

is there a reset fix my xxl 540 works fine except lately i have to press a tad harder on the screen to navigate thru.???
thanks

Surprised to hear this about a 540 since it's not all that old, but resistive touch panels seem to become 'stiffer' over time. Just an opinion, but it seems that lack of use actually contributes to this.

My trusty old 740 takes more of a poke to operate than it used to as well.

thanks i thought i was the only one with this issue in a rare kind of way it is good you don't have to worried if the unit falls off the wind shield while driving and you pick it it would change the screen.or settings

Surprised to hear this about a 540 since it's not all that old, but resistive touch panels seem to become 'stiffer' over time. Just an opinion, but it seems that lack of use actually contributes to this.

My trusty old 740 takes more of a poke to operate than it used to as well.

i found other threads with same complain one guy said he use the stylus of his pda and responds fine so i took a pencil with a good eraser and the dam thing works fast i try finger again have to press hard.. maybe it doesn't like my finger anymore.LOL

Ask a Question