report on SDHC use on ONE XL-S

I purchased a 4gig SD HC card with the adapter. Copied everything to the card through the adapter, put it in the One XLS and it just shows a picture on the screen of the memory card being taken out and then a red X over it so I'm guessing its not working. Any suggestions?

I purchased a 4gig SD HC card with the adapter. Copied everything to the card through the adapter, put it in the One XLS and it just shows a picture on the screen of the memory card being taken out and then a red X over it so I'm guessing its not working. Any suggestions?

My understanding is that sdhc cards only work with x20 and x30 models.

I'm under the impression you did not copy all your internal memory to the SD card or that you may have a corrupt FAT table. Some of the files on internal memory are hidden and could have skipped those. Is the number of files on both identical? Have you done a ?chkdsk K: /f? on your SD card?

Ask a Question