Reboots caused by faulty 3rd party poi data [resolved]

I have an XXL 550TM, it sometimes goes through these phases of reboots. It only happens when I have a custom color scheme selected. The only way to get it out of the rebooting cycle is after it starts up again, brings up the terms of use, is to immediately change the map color back to ones that came on the device. Anyone have the same problem? A solution would be great cause I like the day & night scheme I created.

Last edited:
Welcome to TTF.

Have you tried resetting the unit by holding the power button for about 10 seconds till you hear the drum roll?

Nope, will try the next time it hangs up. But this never happens with the default color schemes that came on the device. Are there colors it has a hard time processeing or something? I'm useing the Color Editing program.

The resulting file you created may be faulty somehow, resulting in the rebooting.......

Here are the files, is there anything wrong with them?

Attachments

• matt_day.zip
    992 bytes · Views: 276
  • matt_night.zip
    995 bytes · Views: 266
Could you edit the title of the topic? (now that it appears the reboots weren't caused by a custom colour scheme at all).

Ask a Question