Re my website

Hi i would like some help if it's possible. 3 weeks ago i did a booking of a hotel from a website and there was an icon for downloading gps tom tom coordinates of hotel. when i clicked on the icon my tom tom home opened for the hotel download. it possible to be create on my website? do i need ant program?

Thanks in advance

It seems to me that somewhere on the TomTom website is information about providing such a link.

I don't know if there is a toll free number from your country to TomTom so perhaps you can email them and ask for further information.

Hi i would like some help if it's possible. 3 weeks ago i did a booking of a hotel from a website and there was an icon for downloading gps tom tom coordinates of hotel. when i clicked on the icon my tom tom home opened for the hotel download. it possible to be create on my website? do i need ant program?
Normally I use Firefox for my browser but when I try to Send an address from a Google page Home opens but then stalls.
With Internet Explorer or Google Chrome after clicking on Send click on GPS and select TomTom and Send.
Internet Explorer will give you the screen as per below.
Google Chrome brings up a Window saying that it need to open an external application. Click Launch Application and the same screen appears.

Screen035.jpg

You can now put that into your Favourites on your TomTom by clicking on Add to favourites

The same thing should work with your hotel TomTom link.

The reference to Create your own 'Add to TomTom button' is to put a link on your own web page, the same way that hotel had a link to TomTom.

Go back to that hotel web page and try the link again but not with Firefox.

thanks

thanks i done as you said

i put coordinates in tom tom route planner site and copied the link.
then i just put a hyperlink with the button.

really thanks very appreciate it

Ask a Question