TomTom.Com = GARBAGE Website/|Product..! :mad:

TomTom Model(s)
Go720 (3rd unit...2 stolen)
sorry to say, but I will not BUY another Tomtom again.

I own a Go720 & the wife has a Go630. In Aug of last year I purchased a 5 Yr map garantee plan or something like that. Since the first time I used the service, I have not been able to do so since. I have e-mailed them 3 times with ZERO reply.

Now I did change equipment, because my previous Go730 was stolen, but that should have absolutely no bearing on what I paid for and reasonably expect to receive. I also "changed" the equipment on tomtom home as well..one would think that with all the connections this would register with their site and allow me to continue to DL the latest map..NOPE.!

Hope you read this TOMTOM...cause, I dont hear from you, I am gonna trash talk you each and every chance I get. When my gps units die..We will never buy yours again. I will in fact buy North American...and for that matter will ensure I buy nothing from Holland again - beer included k?. (ya know, It's worse when you are one that has immigrated from said country and then later on in life get ignored & screwed over by your homeland.!):cool:

Just a tad pissed at being apparently hosed for $86.81 CAD.

Best regards, (sic)

Stk

Last edited:
email has never been a particularly effective way to solve the transfer of accounts. In fact, we don't really recommend it for anything since it takes longer to get a response, and there's often some unnecessary back and forth as the facts are finally laid out and a solution assembled.

You need to talk to a customer service rep personally, explain that the previous unit is now out of service (not sold to someone else). Your situation is anything but normal (few back up from a 730 to a 720), so you'll have to take them through it one step at a time. Until you make contact .. well, don't expect to much.

Why have you waited so long to make direct contact to straighten out the original update subscription issue?

+1 866 486 6866

Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST

Ask a Question