Re-instating items to TomTom from PC

I am using a TomTom ONE New Edition v.2

I am having similar problems to the person at the following thread:

https://www.tomtomforums.com/tomtom-go-630-720-720t-730-730t-740-750/19420-copying-device-2.html

In TomTom Home (v. 2.8.0.2146), under Items on Computer, there is an entry for 'Safety Cameras UK TomTom' as well as entries for 'Speed Cameras United Kingdom' & 'Speed Cameras Ireland'.
On the device (again, in TomTom Home) there are only entries for 'Speed Cameras United Kingdom' & 'Speed Cameras Ireland'. How do I get the 'Safety Cameras UK TomTom' back onto my device?

I have located the 'TomTom' folder on my PC using Windows Explorer & from there have navigated to TomTom>HOME>FromDevice - in this folder there are 120 '.toc' items, numbered from 'data00.toc' to 'data119.toc', as well as 120 '.zip' folders also named 'data00.zip to 'data119.zip'.
Am I looking in the correct place to find the item I need & how do I locate it without looking in every '.zip' folder?

If they are from the device then at some point they were moved there using Home. Try what I suggested in the other thread.

Ask a Question