Removing items from Tomtom One Third Edition?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 630
Hi everyone, one of the resident rookies checking in again :)

I've had my Tomtom almost a year now, and on a weekly basis I update/charge it faithfully. My Tomtom's disk space looks like this now.

TomtomDiskSpace.jpg

I've added a couple of POIs (Bank of America, Walmart and Tim Hortons) and was wondering if I should be deleting items when I plug in for my updates. Am I gobbling up a lot of disk space with POIs (although three things don't seem like a lot, even though I know there are a zillion Walmarts and Tim Hortons out there). Is this type of usage as far as disk space normal? Will my Tomtom run fine with so little space left?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Lisa

Yeah, your free space allocation seems ok. Custom poi's do not take that much space so there is still room.

Of course, dl of stuff can't go on forever without removal of existing items but no need to panic now.

Thank you for the reply. I feel better now, so I'll quit worrying. I thought I might be just updating maps and that's why the disc space was so jammed. Maybe I need to quit uploading such huge Iron Maiden pictures as splash screens ;)

Thanks again!

Ask a Question