quickfixgps update - no file available!

Got a TT920 last week and have for the most part been very happy with it.

Connected it to my mac today to check for updates - got a message saying important quickfixgps update, but when I tried to download it got a message saying the file wasn't available. Clicked the more info button, which says he file size is zero kb. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

On a separate note I also seem to have an issue with My Go, as I can't set a name for it or password and when I select My Go in the menu bar I get the picture of a TT and at the top of the screen a message saying 'At this time there is no component available tha is compatible with your TomTom device'. TomTom Home is version 1.5 which I guess is the latest version for mac

Any help much appreciated

Zim

hello and welcome

1) Is this your first time downloading a quickfix to your GO? If not, connect your unit to your computer. Explore the unit's files and locate the Ephem file. Delete the file and try to redownload the quickfix.

2) Try a pin reset to see if the option will now work. Were you using HOME to do this?

Ask a Question