POI install

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
Guys,

Seeing something else I could use your help with. I've installed new map (US) and now have to install POIs again. When placing, for instance:

File.bmp
File. ov2

into folder United States (new map) it shows twice in POI find on the TT1. Once with the icon and once with a red square. Tap the icon and data (POI) is listed. Tap the red square and gives you "no POI found".

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Guys,

Seeing something else I could use your help with. I've installed new map (US) and now have to install POIs again. When placing, for instance:

File.bmp
File. ov2

into folder United States (new map) it shows twice in POI find on the TT1. Once with the icon and once with a red square. Tap the icon and data (POI) is listed. Tap the red square and gives you "no POI found".

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Probably, you are doing nothing wrong. If you download a poi for, let's say gas station brand x and that poi also exists as part of the poi file that came with the unit, you'll see 2 instances of the gas station poi on the map (maybe not in the EXACT same location). The one you see with the proper logo is the one you downloaded. The one with the red block is part of the included poi file.

Ask a Question