? on a new 2405

TomTom Model(s)
Hi all, I just made my introduction and have a question. When using the 2405 (which I have been very please with) today I had a strange thing happening with the Traffic advisory, it was just spinning, no bar, etc. I finally went back to default settings, no go. I then shut it off and on and it was ok, but there is one things I do not know if it should do as it is not an option I can click on, should it speak with you are approaching traffic, It has this greyed or whited out so I cannot choose it.

Thanks

JRS

Also, under voice preference, there is a selection to read allowed traffic information. That needs to be checked.

Do you have a computer voice selected?
I think so, will check later, it talks to me with directions but I will check. Thanks..if not that I may have to send it back for a replacement.
no, a human voice, should this be changed? Even with the computer voice it never told me of an traffic info, just change yesterday to a human voice.

Ask a Question