offroad 3.0 and favorites

How do you use offroad to navigate to a favorites site? I went to a shooting range that used forest roads to access. when I got there I added add as a favorite thinking I could use my GPS to get back to it. Now when I tell the 910 to navigate to this favorite it says no route found. I suspect because there are no recognized roads to this favorite destination. Installed offroad navigator. According to the download site you can use it to get to favorites even off road. My question is how do you get it to use my existing favorite? The install site did not tell me how. Any suggestions?

I'll move this post to the 3rd party tools section. It might get more attention there.

I've never used offroad navigator, so sorry I can't help out...

How do you use offroad to navigate to a favorites site? I went to a shooting range that used forest roads to access. when I got there I added add as a favorite thinking I could use my GPS to get back to it. Now when I tell the 910 to navigate to this favorite it says no route found. I suspect because there are no recognized roads to this favorite destination. Installed offroad navigator. According to the download site you can use it to get to favorites even off road. My question is how do you get it to use my existing favorite? The install site did not tell me how. Any suggestions?

If you want to set up an offroad route, using Favorites, here is what I'd do - it works great for me!

1. On your TomTom "Itinerary Planning" Add your previously saved Favorite
2. Save the itinerary with a file name.
3. When you open up Offroad Navigator tap the screen, open up "file" and your named favorite should appear. If you have multiple filenames, you may have to scroll through the list to find your saved favorite.

Hope this brief explanation will help. Good luck!

Ask a Question