Install OffRoad Navigator

I'm brand new to portable GPS and TomToms. I would like to install Offroad Navigator on my TomTom One 3rd Edition. The version I have of TT Home is 2.6.

I've read some of the threads on installation of Tripmaster, etc, and I just can't seem to get anything to work.

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Also, If you hae other suggestions on an "off road" plug in or software that would work with my TomTom device, I would really appreciate it as well. Thanks.

I don't own an ONE so I can't be sure if it would work or not but I think with NavCore 8 (either 8.101 or higher) it would work, but again don't quote on me for sure.

I don't own an ONE so I can't be sure if it would work or not but I think with NavCore 8 (either 8.101 or higher) it would work, but again don't quote on me for sure.
Navcore 8 broke nearly everything 3rd party (if it needed touch screen input, it broke), and while the author has fixed the touch screen issues with Tripmaster, his web page is pretty clear that he does not plan to do so for his other applications. As I recall, Tripmaster accomplishes all that ORN did and then some. Might be a better option, and might be the reason he's focused just on Tripmaster.

Thanks for all who responded. I got Tripmaster 2 to work. I just don't know what to do with it to serve my purposes. The display is great with lots of good information, but I would really like to know how to plot waypoints with it and be able to travel to and from them....(hence my other question in this forum).

Ask a Question