[OFFICIAL] New Maps!!

fwiw.. I have been communicating with TT, and they tell me that the deadline for the free maps is April 13, not March 31 as stated on their website.

Pilaar...do you have anything in writing I can post? I don't want to post or advertise about this from word of mouth. I can't seem to locate anything on TomTom's site saying April 13th...

thanks!!

fwiw.. I have been communicating with TT, and they tell me that the deadline for the free maps is April 13, not March 31 as stated on their website.

Hmmmm.....could it be a possible typo? I just recieved an email from TT Support today and it tells me that the deadline is March 31.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please remember that we're offering our latest map upgrade at a special price until March 31st, once the promotion has finished the US and Canada maps will go back to it's normal price. For further details on the promotion, please check the link below:

http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/?Lid=4

Still able to order 4/1/2007

Nothing like waiting past the last minute. I forgot that I wanted to do this. I know the original title states 3/31 and there is mention of April 15. The web page still shows 3/31.

Just ordered one this morning for my second TomTom One even though my serial number shows most current version. I wanted to bump the SD card to 2 gig to get the expanded maps.

April 15th. I will have a different deadline to concern myself with that day. Less forgiving deadline.

Pilaar...do you have anything in writing I can post? I don't want to post or advertise about this from word of mouth. I can't seem to locate anything on TomTom's site saying April 13th...

thanks!!

hmmm.. sorry for the late response.. just saw your note.. need to get this board to send me email notificaations of changes to threads! Even though I set my prefs for instant email notification, I never get any!?!

anyway.. every communication I received from them ends with:
Please remember that we're offering our latest map upgrade at a special price until April 15th (we extended the promotion period for our customers), once the promotion has finished the US and Canada maps will go back to it's normal price. For further details on the promotion, please check the link below:

http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/?Lid=4

Send them a note to their support group, and see what they respond with.. the free maps blurb is a canned addon to the end of each note they send.

hmmm.. sorry for the late response.. just saw your note.. need to get this board to send me email notificaations of changes to threads! Even though I set my prefs for instant email notification, I never get any!?!

Subscribe to the thread too ;)

Let me get this streight, I just bought a TT1 last Friday, (Apr 20), at Circuit City. I don't have the most current maps and I have to pay full price for an upgrade.

Let me get this streight, I just bought a TT1 last Friday, (Apr 20), at Circuit City. I don't have the most current maps and I have to pay full price for an upgrade.

FREE for eligible customers through June 15, 2007!

tomtom. com /products /maps /?Lid=4

I called the HELP desk and they tried to walk me through downloading a new map. I get as far as "Confirm Selection" and it won't go any further.

Ask a Question