Using official voices downloaded from TomTom site

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 540-TM
This is my first post here, so hopefully someone will take pity on me and hopefully either help or point me to a resource here that I missed in my search. :)

I have a TomTom XXL 540-TM. I recently downloaded the Yoda voice, but not the overall voice, just the free one for warning about red light cameras. It downloaded straight into my TomTom Home and went onto the GPS, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get that voice to warn me about cameras only.

I have a set computer voice that reads the street names and so forth, so I'm hoping that I can have my cake and eat it too. Keep the main voice, but have Yoda warn about the cameras like the clip is supposed to. I would've purchased the overall voice but I don't like that they only come in metric terms. :-/

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

I think the way to do it is to go to Safety Cameras, Warn when near, and then you get to select a voice there.

I think the way to do it is to go to Safety Cameras, Warn when near, and then you get to select a voice there.

Thank you, that solved the issue. I just didn't know where to go. I do think it's a little convoluted, but as long as it works I'm okay with it. :)

Ask a Question