Official Knight Rider voice of KITT for TomTom

thanks for the info, the kids will love it.

Although I do a fair bit of work with tomtom voices, it's pretty nice to get some good quality frebbies occasionally. That said, a lot of the free ones are not really worth it, considering that $10 can get you are really good voice set.

This one is pretty cool though

Knight Rider Kitt voice isn't free! It'll cost you $15 US with tax & foreign credit card charge. The images are free. The sample sounds kinda lame to me, but it's too short to tell for sure. I have John Cleese & it's annoying 'cause he says "In 3 hundred yards, you have reached your destination. You can get out of the car now, but I am not going to help you with your bags. From now on, you are on your own." It would be OK if it waited till you actually arrive before telling you to get out of the car.The only other thing I have heard that is not just turn instructions, is the u-turn instructions. Basically, you have john Cleese's voice giving directions, but nothing funny or interesting. Unless someone tells me that some others are a lot of fun, I will not pay for a celebrity voice.
Cheers,
kev

Last edited:
I've got this, being a huge Knight Rider fan and was disappointed with how dull it was. Obviously it sounds like KITT as it was voiced by William Daniels but it's just sooooooo boring. The imitation one was rubbish but was at least funny.

The build up to this being released also said you could choose your own name, which I thought would be easy for me as I'm Michael, but they seemed to have changed their minds.

Mike

Ask a Question