Is there an official Tom tom site?

I was just wondering since this is the" unoffical site" if there was offical site that i could make requests to tomtom?

what i meant was is there an official tomtom forums?

There are no 'official' forums as such. There are Tomtom forums in various countries, including US, Great Britain, Australia and most other countries for which TomTom provides maps. (Of course, the internet being what it is, posters can be from ANY country).

Some forums are more active than others. You are in a good one right now. Any questions you have more than likely can be answered by people here.

True, Pedro, but that blog is really nothing more than a glorified press release; further, users or potential users of TT products would NEVER learn about problems with the product there.

That's why forums such as this are such a valuable tool for the consumer.

True, Pedro, but that blog is really nothing more than a glorified press release; further, users or potential users of TT products would NEVER learn about problems with the product there.

That's why forums such as this are such a valuable tool for the consumer.

Amen! :D :cool:

I was more wondering if you or i wanted to make a feature request if there was a acutall place to get into contact with some one at tomtom

Ask a Question