Is there a problem with official TOMTOM website?

I have been unable to bring up the TOMTOM official site now for the week. What gives? Is there a issue with the website? I cannot connect from work or home. Let me know if it's just the site being down for updating or what. Thanks.

I have been unable to bring up the TOMTOM official site now for the week. What gives? Is there a issue with the website? I cannot connect from work or home. Let me know if it's just the site being down for updating or what. Thanks.

Works here for me (Ontario). Where are you trying from? Do you have some blocker (like zonealarm) preventing your accessing certain sites?

Still nothing

I have checked the Lan Setting and a multitude of other possibilities and still not getting the site up. I had been getting to it no problem. Now nothing. same at my house.

Works fine for me using Firefox 3.01. Even submitted a couple of Support tickets this week.

You can run a traceroute (command in Windows is tracert) to www.tomtom.com and it'll show you where it's getting hung up. That might help you diagnose the problem.

Ask a Question