not enough favourites

on my 910 i used to save places i will need to return to at a later date as favourites but i found there is a limmit of 48 favourites so i changed them to a poi catagory. what i want now is a way to create a icon to point to this new poi catagory in the 'navigate to' menu in the same way there is a 'favourites' icon. or maybe a way to make the existing favourites icon point to my own poi catagory instead. any ideas would be appreciated.

on my 910 i used to save places i will need to return to at a later date as favourites but i found there is a limmit of 48 favourites so i changed them to a poi catagory. what i want now is a way to create a icon to point to this new poi catagory in the 'navigate to' menu in the same way there is a 'favourites' icon. or maybe a way to make the existing favourites icon point to my own poi catagory instead. any ideas would be appreciated.

What I did was establish a contacts poi which I named the same. It contains all the information about those I have visited with lots of information. See here about how I went about it: https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=7712

I can use the ?Navigate to? such as city than opt for a POI and select ?contacts? as the POI category. It was some work but, once done, quite worth it.

What I did was establish a contacts poi which I named the same. It contains all the information about those I have visited with lots of information. See here about how I went about it: https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=7712

I can use the ?Navigate to? such as city than opt for a POI and select ?contacts? as the POI category. It was some work but, once done, quite worth it.
And for bonus points, you can append an * or an ! to the names of these custom POI categories to bring them to the top of the listing.

This works with Favorite names, too!

Ask a Question