Noob

Hi all, Matt here from South Carolina. I've had my TomTom One V3 for a while now, and have recently gotten interested in playing with it. Found this site and have been reading ever since. It appears I don't have one of the better units to hack, but there seem to be enough to keep me occupied as I have no idea what I'm doing right now. I look forward to learning much and enjoying some valuable info and conv. Later everyone.
Matt

Hello Matt,
Welcome to the list from another member.

What did you mean by I don't have one of the better units to hack,

Also, although you can learn a lot by reading how others solved problems it is best to ask specific questions here for what you would like your TomTom to do.

Most here on this list remember their early days and the ease with which a task could be completed once it was explained.
So, fire away with your questions.

Hi all, Matt here from South Carolina. I've had my TomTom One V3 for a while now, and have recently gotten interested in playing with it. Found this site and have been reading ever since. It appears I don't have one of the better units to hack, but there seem to be enough to keep me occupied as I have no idea what I'm doing right now. I look forward to learning much and enjoying some valuable info and conv. Later everyone.
Matt

A warm welcome to this forum. Let us know how we can help.

Thank yall very much for replying so warmly. It's always hard for someone starting out in a forum to figure out just what to ask without getting flamed or told to use the search button. I have been researching how to get more out of my TomTom. I like the Tripmaster software, but haven't found much about it working with my unit. Anything else good out there? I would love to be able to find out where I went or plot a course with more than one waypoint, possibly from my computer.

Last edited:
There are so many different versions of the ONE out there, it's hard to keep track of what model has what but, unless your model has 'Itinerary Planning', then I'm afraid you're limited to one waypoint in your route planning.

Ask a Question