Noob and have a question

Hi everybody, I?m new to this forum and new to TomTom. We (My wife) currently have the Sony Nav-u 83 and just ordered the XL 335SE (For me). The TT doesn?t have all of the bells and whistles that the Sony has but for the money we thought we would give it a try. Looking through these forums it appears that some of the issues with updates, back-ups, etc. are still a potential problem and making a copy of the files from the TT unit to my computer using copy and paste is a must before doing anything with TT Home. I think the easy menu will work for most of my needs but we are moving to Texas and I would like to avoid toll roads. I have read that the newer releases of the easy menu have this option. Does anyone know if the 335se has it? Thanks!

I have the 'upgraded' EasyMenu on a model here (not the 335se) and it does have that option.

I expect the 335se will as well.....with the updated application.

I stand to be corrected, of course.

Thanks!

Thanks! According to the tracking number my 335se should be here next Tuesday. Guess I'll find out what TT did and didn't put on this model.

Don't hesitate to give TT Tech support a call if this unit does not live up to your needs. This is the only way the marketplace can let TT know that these products do not meet the customer's needs.

Ask a Question