no longer dead end....map share can do it?

TomTom Model(s)
GO730
EW street use to dead end just a bit west of a NS street. Now it has been extended to meet the NS street. Can this be reported via Map Share? If so, how? (Unblock isnt the way). Or can it only be done via "Tele Atlas Map Insight" on the web?

If the map doesn't show the streets connecting, even if you reported via MapShare...it would not roll out to anybody else except in a future (purchased) new map update....Report it directly to TeleAtlas.

If the map doesn't show the streets connecting, even if you reported via MapShare

But I couldnt see under which Map Share category a "dead end" could be reported :confused:...can it? (Being able to make the correction via Map Share at the least would benefit me re new routing in the area)

(Btw I did report it via Map Insight)

But I couldnt see under which Map Share category a "dead end" could be reported :confused:...can it? (Being able to make the correction via Map Share at the least would benefit me re new routing in the area)

(Btw I did report it via Map Insight)

The only way I can think of to report it via Map Share is to report it as a new road, starting where the road previously ended, and ending at the new intersection. In this case, you won't benefit from this change immediately, as Tim2 said.

You have to use the 'block' option
u you will the path of the street to make it a dead end.
I've done it a few times before.

Ask a Question