New Software 8.010

Since installing Navcore 8, a seemingly new feature informs me that routes it has created involve travel over unpaved roads, and asks if I am happy to proceed.

I live on an unpaved road! Therefore it asks me every time I want to navigate to or from HOME.

Does anyone know how I might turn off this setting, if it is a setting, or feed back my displeasure to TomTom?

Not sure how you avoided that in the first place. I live on what used to be a dirt road and I still get the message. Bottom line...no, you can't turn it off.

Pardon my stupidity.......is it not possible to drive to the end of the unpaved road, mark that location as Home and leave it at that? (This assumes you can get to the true home without needing the GPS when you do turn onto the unpaved road. :p )

As I said, probably just stupidity on my part for even asking.:rolleyes:

well

There goes someone thinking again. This site rocks. That is a great idea. I still understand that it is annoying, but that is a good solution. I love this forum. So many minds, so much thought, so much help!:)

Software versions for tomtom units

FYI. The following is an exerpt from the tomtom website for the latest versions for the tomtom.

Version 8.010
(TomTom GO 730/930, ONE 30-Series, XL 30-Series, ONE XL, ONE 3rd edition only)

Version 7.540
(TomTom RIDER / RIDER 2nd Edition only)

Version 7.481
(TomTom GO 720/920 only)

Version 7.163
(TomTom GO classic only)

Version 7.162
(TomTom GO, GO300/700, GO510/910 and all TomTom ONE devices)

--dave

FYI. The following is an exerpt from the tomtom website for the latest versions for the tomtom.

Version 8.010
(TomTom GO 730/930, ONE 30-Series, XL 30-Series, ONE XL, ONE 3rd edition only)

Version 7.540
(TomTom RIDER / RIDER 2nd Edition only)

Version 7.481
(TomTom GO 720/920 only)

Version 7.163
(TomTom GO classic only)

Version 7.162
(TomTom GO, GO300/700, GO510/910 and all TomTom ONE devices)

--dave

I have version 8.010 on my 920

Ask a Question