new one on the block

TomTom Model(s)
V1 /V2 / V3 /V4/ GO720T/XL"1"+Xl"2"
Hi there, my name is Drik, i have a tomtom one new edtion benelux and a tomtom go 720t (still not back from reparations)

i like the one it is small and it looks llike we are going to enjoy the new week from tuesday - friday :)

welocme to all below me and welcome to all who enter after me ;):cool:

Welcome to TTF!

Don't forget to make a Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents.

Many members willing to help with any problems you may have.

explorer backup

Hi , should i copy the entire contents of the Sd card to a directory? i already made a backup with tt home ..

Yes, please. Explorer backups (and restores) have proven to be much more reliable than are those done using Home.

thanks done it ..

hi thank tyou i have copied the entire sd cart content to a D:\ (seperate hard drve) on my vista home premium pc..:D

Welcome to the forum. And that explorer backup is very important.

thanks

i hope so too;) but i just yesterday created a sandisk 2 gb sc card:eek::cool: on wich i copied and paste the entire contents of the 128 mb card :mad:, a trip to work and back with the current card went flawless as might be expected from the markt leader in satelite navigation ...:)

Ask a Question